Sunday, August 20, 2006

Really Fun Date


We had a really fun date last night. The couple that we met is very attractive. I will call them Taryn and Scott. Taryn reminds me of a 1940s movie star. She has a wonderful quality. Scott is very much a take-charge guy. He has a great body and I can only imagine what playing with him would be like :).

They are very new to swinging and Austin and I discussed how important it is to let them set their rules with us if they decide they want to pursue a play relationship with us. They are soft swap...which is fine. We have other couples for full swap. Did I mention Gina and Blake?? Anyway, we are still fairly new and remember what it was like being with a more experienced couple. They were very gentle and patient with us...it is important for us to provide that same level of understanding to newer couples.

Of course I say this and they haven't even mentioned how they feel about us. They may not like us :). We are very open...if people don't like us, we are not offended. Not everyone is going to be attracted to us and that's fine. We just appreciate honesty.

No comments: