Sunday, August 20, 2006

Reconnecting with old Friends


Today I chatted with someone that we haven't played with in a while. We met Rachel and Mark around the beginning of the year. They are a very sweet couple. Rachel is gorgeous and Mark is a cutie pie. They are both very sexy and do a good job keeping their port life separated from their regular life. Rachel is the first woman that I ever kissed. Actually, she is the first woman that made me think it was alright to explore this side of myself.

I love attention from sexy people. During our last playtime, I had attention from everyone :). It was fabulous and I loved being the center of attention. So, we are going to have lunch next week. Yes, only lunch. We all have to get back to work.

I am really looking forward to seeing them. It will be fun to catch up. It is not all about sex...it is about being connected to people who are open and in touch with their sexuality and sensuality.

No comments: