Friday, September 08, 2006

Can you Come Out and Play??

Austin and I are creating a playroom. A what? A playroom. We figured that we should have a special room to play in...Austin wanted a wall mural but we couldn't agree on a mural. So, we have decided to omit the mural. We are excited and hope to have it finished soon.

So, we are having dinner with Sam and Yancey tomorrow. We are going to ask them their opinion on the playroom.

We haven't chatted with Blake and Gina this week. Gina had some tests this week so we knew that we wouldn't chat with them. I really miss them. Its hard to believe that they have become such good friends. I mean...if someone would have told me that I would be fucking my close friends, I would have laughed and never believed it. How strange is life.

So, I need some new profile pictures. Any ideas??? I feel like my current pictures are kind of boring. I want sexy and exciting...not sleazy. I really dislike sleazy profile pictures. So...any ideas...Post them in the guest book or as a comment and I may do a special picture and post it for you.

I bought a new swimsuit today. It is silver and looks very james bondish. End of the season sales totally rock!! I am hoping that it doesn't make my butt look too huge :).

Daniel and Vanessa and Mark and Rachel are out of town this week. Humm...perhaps together lol! With swingers, you never know...just kidding of course.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool idea about a play room ... will the room be generic enough that when vanilla friends or family visit it doesn't scream "do you feel the mojo, baby?" :) Tell us how it will be furnished and such!