Friday, September 22, 2006

A recap...

So, we had dinner with Sam and Yancey last night. Afterwards we went to their place and met their puppy. They are truly creative and enjoy life. No, we did not play...we just hung out. They are going out of town for a few weeks.

Tonight we are breaking our rule. We are meeting a new couple for drinks. We said that we would not meet any new couples but this one seems really fun. They are featured on a blog and so they are probably way more experienced than we can handle :). But, we really like their profile and they seem really down-to-earth. So...no pressure...just drinks.

I think I am going to take some new photos this weekend and post some here. Not sure what they will look like. So, what kind of photos should I take?? This is your time to contribute. What would you like to see???

By the way, Blake, I did not take pictures of my sexy school girl outfit...I need to remember to keep my camera charged. Also, Fiama, thanks for the skin compliment. So, there are at least three people who believe I have buttery soft skin. Any others??

Also, perhaps we should not give up on ALL parties. We have a new game plan...we will only go to parties with other couples. Anyone care to invite us out?? LOL

No comments: