Wednesday, November 01, 2006

WE are Back!!!!

We are back from our trip. We finally saw Gina and Blake and I must say...it was fabulous! We went on an overnight trip to the beach. We had so much freakin'fun...a threesome with Gina, Austin, and I was so hot. Austin and Gina headed out to the balcony for some excitement while Blake and I had our own indoor party.

We value Gina and Blake a lot. They are great people..anyone who can stay overnight with me and still like me must be great!! They are deeply committed to each other. They get all googly-eyed when they talk about each other. They are so cute with each other.

WE also really enjoy Yancey and Sam. Sam is insane about Yancey. They are such down to earth people. Sam is very open and sensitive. Yancey is so interesting. She has led such an exciting life.

I think swinging has really enhanced my relationship with Austin. WE have always adored each other, but I find myself adoring him in a different way. He trusts me to have sex with others and is not threatened by that and vice versa. WOW! That is truly amazing. We have this amazing connection with each other. It is because of this connection that we are able to swing and truly enjoy it.

No comments: