Sunday, November 12, 2006

Wine Club Update



Didn't get a chance to play with Sam and Yancey yesterday. However, there were some interesting happenings. First,this was a vanilla party and so we had to be very careful. Next, Turk's wife is what some would call a "prude" so we had to try and monitor our conversations around her. Let me just say that this is one of those sacrifices that I make for Austin. He is very good friends with Turk and if I offend Turk's wife, she will "forbid" him from seeing Austin. I know, it sounds crazy but I know how much Austin's friendship means to him. So this is a "sacrifice" that I am willing to make. Finally, I think one of our guests may have a suspicion about us. I just have this feeling...nothing concrete, just a hunch.

Anyway, here is a picture of the sexy new undies that I bought last week. Pink lace...just typing that sounds sexy ;).

No comments: