Sunday, February 25, 2007

Hot weekend update

We had a delicious time at the house party. I am going to give you a very brief recap of events.

Austin and I arrived at our friend's house around 6. Austin told me that we had to leave our house at 3:00. I was tired from the night before so I decided to take a quick nap. At 2:30 I woke up and started to shower and pack. At 3:30 I was almost ready to go. Of course Austin knows me too well and "padded" the time. We left our house around 4:00. Don't know why I started with that...

Anyway, we got to our friend's house at 5-something (I am going to let you guess which friends we went with). Anyway, we got dressed at their house; I decided to wear a black corset top and black pants. Austin said that I looked really hot.

We got to the party early to help Tam and Craig. Tam and Craig were the hosts and they were the warmest people. Craig instantly made us feel like we had been friends for a long time. He was so genuine I had to wonder if he was "for real." Tam appeared a little later wearing these fabulous "fuck me and then have pie" shoes. She was gracious and I could tell she did a good job balancing her "sexy, slutty, swinger persona" with the "good wife and mother" role. In other words, I could tell that she KNEW how to have fun.

Couples started arriving and there were some hot prospects. The funny thing is that our friends and I were attracted to the same couples. A Six-way anyone?? Hell, an orgy anyone?? I think these could be definite future possibilities.

The hosts were friends with our friends and we wondered if that would be awkward. We didn't want our friends to feel like they had to sensor their sexiness just because we were there. In fact, I thought it was totally hot watching everyone flirt. Of course our friends are wonderful and there weren't any awkward moments. In fact, it was so hot watching everyone flirt (I had to write that twice).

I was with my friend and he and I were having a fun time saying hello to each other. Suddenly , we realized that our spouses had disappeared. Oh where oh where has my Austin gone? A while later, I saw him sauntering downstairs with one of our friends...hmmm....wonder what scandalous behavior had occurred. It was so hot. Although, I really wanted to engage in some scandalous behavior of my own.

By the way, Austin makes great daiquiris...I think he was trying to get me drunk.

We left the party and went back to our friends' house. I am not going to tell you want happened but I will tell you this- As I write this I have a huge smile on my face. I am also exhausted and a tad sore :). Ok...I will also tell you this- he knows how to work it and push all of the right buttons.

So, our first house party was so much fun. I hope we get invited to more parties. Our friends truly are fabulous and we think the absolute world of them.

BTW: The couple that we liked actually emailed us. Seems like they are up to a private meeting...hmmm.

No comments: