Sunday, February 04, 2007

My Obsessions- At this Moment (excluding Austin and my 4-legged babies)

  1. bondage pics of myself
  2. a flat tummy (although I feel like I am loosing the battle)
  3. Teddy Geiger- OMG...I am so embarassed because he is like 19 and such a boy toy!
  4. pink, pink, and more pink (but what's new)
  5. Podcasts...I just discovered this venue!
  6. Panic! At the Disco- they rock
  7. Austin with longer hair...I am a HUGE fan of the bald head look but it is great to see him with his beautiful hair
  8. Radio Acoustic IO
  9. My new IPod
  10. Damien Rice
  11. You can't always get what you want...why don't they have the acoustic version on ITunes?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog but first time commenting. So don't stop writing, we are here everyday.

xxoox
Mr & Mrs Bees