Saturday, February 17, 2007

Naughty Naughty Thoughts

We had a vanilla date with Sam and Yancey today. Of course, I had to spend some of the time having really naughty thoughts. We were sitting near the bathroom and it was pretty empty in the restaurant. What would have happened if three of us had to go to the bathroom at the same time?? Anyhow...in my fantasy, the bathroom is 100% free of germs. LOL--- Yes, I am a germ-a-phobe. So, I guess I am just craving certain things lol!!!

I also chatted with Gina today. It is so refreshing to be able to have intelligent conversations with people that you play with. We had a really fun time last weekend. The only thing we forgot was to take pictures. Also, we discovered that we both went on a date with the same couple. What are the odds? Well, I guess the odds could be high considering it is a pretty small swinger community.

Oh by the way, Austin and I had a very wild time on Friday night. He was out of town this week and we actually IMed with each other. Yes, we had what I like to call "sexy chat." So, when we finally saw each other, it was pretty exciting. All I can say is that our wild night involved multiple props and toys and...much wetness. That is all I will disclose about that. Austin took pics and I may post a few...perhaps.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! So that was why you had that faraway look in your eyes!
"Yancey"