Sunday, March 11, 2007

Life -Versus- the Lifestyle

We met with Yancey and Sam on Friday. Yancey knows every artistic person in our city and we went to an art showing for one of her friends. While we were there, we got a chance to watch the master social butterfly in action. Yancey was totally working the room. She would see someone and float over to chat...she was really alive.

I am not the soical butterfly...people usually think I am a lot more outgoing than I am. Yes, I love being the center of attention, but that doesn't make me a social butterfly. In fact, I am a lot more introverted than people think.

After the art show, we went to this cute little wine bar for a drink. I had a delicious hot chocolate. Austin had wine of course.

Sam and Yancey are really fun and I think it is wonderful that we can have a completely vanilla evening and truly enjoy each other. Well, who knows what thoughts we had during the evening :). You know they are "flexible" LOL.

We played with Blake and Gina last weekend and our new friends, Bridgett and Jude. We met Bridgett and Jude at the house party a few weeks ago. They were the couple that sent us an email after the party. Actually, we have had several couples send us emails but they were the ones that we really wanted to connect with.

Bridgett and Jude are very sexy. Bridgett reminds me of Andie McDowell. She has this incredible face and short dark hair. She has an incredible body and very cute feet. Jude reminds me of an older "bad boy" Johnny Depp. He has these wonderfully sexy eyes and while we were having sex, he kept his attention focused on me. You know I LOVE attention!! He was extremely honest about what he wanted and I totally appreciated that. OMG he has this wonderful and very intense expression...very sexy.

Jude directed for a while and had Bridgett, Austin and me in a very sexy pose. Austin was on his back, I was on top of Austin facing away...we were having sex and in front of me licking my clit. Ok, I usually am not this vocal about the things that we do...but it was a really cool position so I had to share. Sorry if I offended or excited you.

Life Versus the Lifestyle. We identify as being part of the "lifestyle" but what the hell does that mean?? And...when does swinging become your "life?" There was a time when we had a dry spell; we went to parties but did not play with anyone. Swinging definitely wasn't our life. Now it feels like we are constantly on the go and I am somewhat conflicted. I LOVE our circle of friends. I enjoy having sex with our playmates and feeling the accompanying closeness.

But... I also want to keep our "circle of port" small. I don't want to "live the lifestyle." I don't want to be one of those people that is always on the lookout for partners. I want swinging to continue to complement our life- not become it.

ON the other hand...shouldn't I just feel comfortable being the little freak that I am? As long as Austin and I are having fun...shouldn't we just keep doing what we are doing? Yeah...I'm convinced :).

No comments: