Sunday, March 04, 2007

Weekend Summary

So, we had a port filled weekend. We saw Gina and Blake and had a great time with them. They are such a nice couple. Although, I am very tired right now.

I ended up taking a few hot pics of Blake, Austin, and Gina. I bet these pics spur an MFM among the three of them. Of course, they would have to take pics for me or I would be very upset :).

Anyway, we were recontacted by a very nice couple that sent us an email a while ago. At the time, we could not meet anyone. We were swamped with a few things. However, we have decided to go and meet them.

Austin chatted with the guy for a while. This is unusual because Austin is not a chatter. In fact, he only chats with Gina with any regularity. So...in a few weeks we will be meeting Tom and Connie. I think we are going there but I am not sure...I am letting Austin do all of the scheduling from now on. He thinks that I am not direct enough with people.

By the way, the wonderful thing about waxing is that I have discovered that I have a sensitive side. Wonder how I can use this knowledge for good instead of evil.

No comments: