Sunday, April 08, 2007

Two turn tables and a microphone...or two more threesomes and a six-way!

This week has been very busy for Austin and me. Austin surprised me by setting up a threesome with Sam. A recap...Austin text messaged me and said that we were having a threesome. Cool. As usual, it was pretty damn amazing. Thanks to Yancey for letting Sam come over!!

The next day, Austin had a threesome with Blake and Gina. They did not take any pictures... how disappointing. But...they did share some of the juicy details. Of course, the "happenings" are too tantalizing to share on this site. LOL

Then, this weekend, we had our orgy. Ok, it wasn't a true orgy, but it was a bonafide six-way. It was phenomenal. We met at the host's house and the six of us piled into two cars to have dinner. We were so hungry!

Dinner was good. We had light flirting between courses; tiny kisses and leg squeezes under the table. :). We finally went back to our host's house and had some tequila. I have always been told to avoid tequila at all costs. I also don't like "hard core" drinks. Anyway, I decided to partake and actually did three shots (not consecutively of course).

So, we were all feeling pretty nice and the festivities began...we played a sex game that got everyone in the mood. A few minutes into the game, moaning started to emerge...I can only say that this experience has really spoiled me. Damn, I wish I had some pictures to post.

I am pretty exhausted right now- those folks wore me out in so many ways. I am tired but I have such yummy memories.

No comments: