Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Update

Tomorrow we are having our first MFM with Blake. So far, our only MFM adventures have been with sexy Sam. So...it will be really wonderful to say that I am finally not an MFM "newbie" anymore. Blake and Austin had an MFM with Gina and I heard tantalizing stories of restraints and blindfolds for weeks afterwards. Hmm...wonder if I will have any stories...Which reminds me...I think I am overdue for an adventure with Sam.

Jealous?? You can join in as well. Tomorrow at dinner time, think about me with my Sexy partners. You may even feel a little of my ecstacy!!

This weekend, we are having another 6-way. We have rented a cabin and expect to have a wonderful time hanging out. Blake and Gina will be there along with another couple that we have both been sharing port with. They have asked me to prepare dessert on one of the days...hmmm...that will definitely be an adventure. Any ideas on what I should serve?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CONSUMABLE dessert??

Otherwise ... I know what your fellow guests would like!! LOL

Consumable desserts -- strawberries look delicious right now! Fresh Market and Ukrops both have very nice looking strawberries ... it's time consuming, but you could do chocolate dipped strawberries. Otherwise, any pie or cake made with these wonderful berries would be a hit!