Saturday, May 26, 2007

Back at Blogging

Hi everyone...

I was just looking at the dates. I can't believe that I haven't written in at least a week. I am going back through my head trying to remember the events of the last week.

Well, Gina and Blake are on vacation. Jude just returned from a trip with his partner. Sam and Yancey are busy as well. I text messaged Sam and he sent a cute text message back. he he!!

Tonight we are going up to see friends. We see them perhaps every few months. It is a nice arrangement.

Amazing things going on right now...
I haven't been waxed in two months and I am still relatively smooth. It is amazing.
My insomnia is getting better...finally.
American Idol is finally over...Blake versus Jordin? What the hell kind of match up was that???
I forgot that Monday is a holiday...
I have started doing crafts again
I had the best gelato last night
My ipod rocks

No comments: