Saturday, June 02, 2007

All Alone

I am all alone this weekend. Austin is away at a very grueling athletic event. I am so proud of him. I am a tad bit lonely. Of course, I could call someone to come over but I am trying to take a personal break from swinging for a while. The funny thing is that if someone asked me to play I probably would want to :).

So what does this personal break mean? Well, I just find us doing so many things that I need a short break...in other words...I need a few weekends to myself. Don't for a minute think that I am not enjoying swinging...It is just that I have a bunch of things that I would like to spend some time on right now.

So, this weekend, I have been working on a couple of reports for work and watching the History Channel. They have a cool True Crime series that is quite fascinating.

What is on my IPOD?
Girlfriend- Avril Lavinge
Give it to Me- Nelly Frutato, Timbaland, and J. Timbers (my nickname for Justin Timberlake)
Glory Bound- Martin Sexton
Beautiful Liar- Beyonce and Shakira
Sweet Escape- Gwen Steffani

Oh...I almost forgot...I am almost done with braces!! I had some brackets put on my teeth to help them move. It is part of the refinement process. I am still getting used to looking like Frankenstein. Actually, I don't know how blow jobs (is this one word or two??) are going to be with them. I may have to refrain!

No comments: