Sunday, June 17, 2007

Weekend Update...yes another update.

Gina and Blake came over. I must say it is funny to type the word "came." There was much ass grabbing and moaning to be had. The funny thing is that I wanted to take pictures but didn't have time to grab my camera. Gina mentioned that they had their camera as well. Amazingly, pictures did not get taken.

We are having dinner with Sam and Yancey tonight. Austin just set that up a few minutes ago. We haven't seen them in a while and it will be really fun to catch up with them.

Also, there is a new couple that we have been chatting with for a while. They are both super cute and he is hysterical. The four of us have decided to take things slowly for a number of reasons. No need to rush anything of course. I will call them Jack and Barrett. Jack in honor of one of my favorite characters, Jack Sparrow. You Johnny Depp fans will understand this one I am sure. Barrett in honor of my undergraduate years. Anyway, I am hoping that we get a chance to meet them soon...

Finally, I have to say that the time on blogger is still off. It says 4:33 but it is really 5:33. Also, I have to figure out what I will wear for dinner. My hair is still wet (I don't usually blow dry it) and it is all over my head.

By the way, Congrats to Jude and Bridget for their recent marriage. They are such a nice couple and deserve much happiness.

On a tangent...and then I am really going. We have met some of the nicest couples through swinging. I think Austin and I both agree that we have become very stringent in our screening process. Of course I still have my fears, but getting to know such really nice couples has helped a lot.

No comments: