Tuesday, July 17, 2007

A Date or two...

Austin and I had dinner with Sam and Yancey. I have to laugh because we ate outside and Sam and Yancey had an opportunity to see my germ-a-phobia in full effect. There were flies everywhere and I had a tiny melt down. Yancey actually killed one a-la-ninja style. Anyway, I am hoping to see Sam very soon. There is something very sweet, yet absolutely naughty about him that I totally dig. Yancey is my new female hero...she knows why!!

We saw Jude, Bridget, Blake, and Gina this weekend. First, the five of us (sans Jude) went to dinner and then to a show. The show was interesting. Not fabulous, but interesting. Then, we left to go back to Blake and Gina's place for dessert.

We had some lovely wine and such and then the festivities began. Bridget is very bi...which I love because it gives everyone an opportunity to explore sex in a very taboo way. I especially love it when I have multiple persons focused on me :).

Around midnight or so, Jude arrived...he was out of town. And it was very nice to see him. Everyone was nude and he quickly shed his clothing as well. All I can say is that he is damn sexy. He has this way of looking at you so that you know that he wants you.

No comments: