Friday, August 03, 2007

The Weekend...The Weekend..

I am so glad that it is the weekend. It has been such a hectic week and I truly need a nice break. Austin asked me if I wanted to play this weekend and I would love to...but I am so tired..

I think I need a weekend to just rest. An aside: I had a weird dream last night. I dreamed that my mother googled my name and found this blog. LOL!!!

I would love to have another threesome with Jude and Bridget. They were out of town and just returned. I am hoping that we can connect really soon.

Oh, I am almost finished with my braces!! Whew!

By the way, thank you to all of you who commented on my pics. Perhaps I will have to take more this week.

By the way, can you believe that I have written this blog for a full year? I can't believe how quickly the time has passed. It is also odd to say that we have been swinging for over a year. :) Thanks so much for reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: