Sunday, September 16, 2007

Exhausted...

I am so tired. I had a really crazy weekend. Amazingly...it didn't involve swinging at all!! On Friday, we had dinner with Sam and Yancey. It was too much fun. They are absolutely adorable. Yancey is so confident and at ease with people and Sam is very introspective and sexy. He has a new facial hair look that I like quite a bit. I really like them a lot and hope that they hang out with us more often.

So what was I doing that made me so exhausted?? I had a test to take. I can't disclose what kind because it may compromise my anonymity. But, I did really well and the results will provide additional options for me.

By the way, ever feel like you are trying to find your way in life? I mean, do you ever wonder about the meaning of your life? That is kind of what I am experiencing. I think taking yoga has really helped me become more centered. This new found centeredness has forced me to really think about my personal happiness and make some much needed changes. Don't worry...swinging is still a favorite past time!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tests -- whether physical, mental, or educational, are exhausting to say the least. I myself should be studying for a school kind but I get exhausted just thinking about it. Some excuse, uh? Glad all went well for you. Yoga is a wonderful thing. Maybe I should get back into yoga and find my center ... and the ability to study ... too.