Sunday, September 30, 2007

Play Date


Austin and I had a busy weekend. We went out of town to see some friends and just returned. We both had a wonderful time. This couple is very private and so I am not revealing too many details but he is an excellent partner. Very confident...I love that. I love it when a man feels sure of himself. I am a pretty confident person so it is equally exciting to play with someone who can "match wits with me." Of course Austin is super confident so I am sure that his play partners love that characteristic about him.


Some people think that men have to "convince" women to swing. Actually, that is definitely not the case with me. We really decided together...although we both had secretly thought about it for a while before the "talk." I think the irony is that most of the time it is the men that have a difficult time imagining their partners with someone else. Swinging isn't for everyone...but it does make life a tad more interesting.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun! This is a very sexy picture, too ... as always, thanks for sharing!