Friday, November 16, 2007

So many things...So little Time

I have been "off the radar" for quite some time. I have been so busy and been feeling kind of overwhelmed by my life :).

First, we had our first "swinger drama" and have been dealing with it. Swinging is something fun for us; a nice break in tradition. Our promise has been to avoid jealousy, anger, and any other negative and extreme emotions. So I was caught totally off guard by this incident. Fortunately, the drama wasn't between Austin and I. And...fortunately, we are starting to rebuild our relationship with this couple.

Anyway, the good news. ...First, the bittersweet part, Jude and Bridget are leaving and Jude came and surprised me with a visit. OF course the visit is the great news. He is such an amazing sexual partner. Wow!! Anyway, Austin went to see Bridget on last week and had a wonderful time as well. On his way back from her visit, he stopped and bought a nice gift for me :). So thoughtful.

So, we also were "broken up with" this week. One of our sweetest couples sent an email detailing the event. We have been with them for almost a year so it was a shock; however, we understand. Things change and that is alright. They mentioned that this may be temporary and that would be fine with us :).

We have been pretty low key lately. I think we have finally graduated from "newbies." Gee, how do I feel about that???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I check your blog weekly, and had wondered what was up with you guys. So many of us are just buried in regular life right a this minute!

Sorry about the drama, but it sounds like it wasn't so dramatic that you can't still be fun friends w/them.

Sorry about the break up, too, even if it's just temporary.

Anonymous said...

I love your blog. You are real and honest, qualities that are so attractive... not to mention your physical attributes!

Often I wished my wife and I had the same realtionship you and Austin have. Maybe someday, but it wouldn't work right now so I'm relagated to living the lifestyle thru your blog.

My one suggestion is make your blog more intimate. Tell us what you do in your sessions and how you feel through them. How does it feel to be with a new man? Does it get boring if you keep dating the same couple? Do you ever get a twing of jealously when Austin is with a woman more attactve that you? These things are what readers want to discover.

Best of luck to you Portaster and thank you for your candid site.

Mcihael