Sunday, January 27, 2008

New Adventures

Many exciting things have happened since my last post. First, Gina and Blake came for a visit and we had a chance to spend some quality time together. The four of us laughed, and laughed, and then laughed more. It was really a fun and sexy time.

Next, we had the pleasure of having our first adventure with a new couple. All I can say is WOW with a capital W. They are an incredibly sensual couple, very much in love, and they both are amazingly hot. Austin and I are still chatting about it with huge SMILES! We are looking forward to many additional fun times with them.

Our party is coming up quickly. We are so elated. I know that many of the couples know each other and will really click! We have lots of decorations and I am searching for a mask to wear.

By the way, I still haven't hooked up my cam. I am such a slacker!!!

No comments: