Tuesday, January 01, 2008

New Year's Party


SHH...Secrets of the Porttasters

We had a terrific time at the party. We met some really nice couples and set up a dinner date with a very sexy and sweet couple that we met at Burke and Amanda's party. She is absolutely gorgeous...really lovely. And he is incredibly passionate and lovely. Their children are so lucky to have those genes!!



The hosts of the party are gorgeous as well and so incredibly sexy. The first time I met him, my clothes just fell off LOL!! I was hoping to play with them last night but they were understandably busy...although she did get to have a little bitty taste of me :).

Anyway, I did something that I have never done before...I was a sundae!! A chocolate sundae!! I was on the floor with whipped cream and strawberries strategically placed on my body. Various people came and had a taste...including Amanda and our gracious host (who thanked me afterwards). There were plenty of onlookers..


By the way, this is the outfit that I wore last night. I cute bra top and a teeny skirt with a thong.
Photo Shoot...our host is a phenomenal photographer and spent part of the evening memorializing the evening. My joke is that Austin and I have ruined all chances of running for public office LOL!

Future Events...Austin and I are planning a party....our first house party. We hope to have a small group (less than 10 couples) and lots of party favors!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look SPECTACULAR! That is one of the cutest bras I think I have ever seen!!

Chocolate Sundae's is one of my guilty pleasures ... ;-)

K (of K & R)

Greg and Sheryl said...

For us, house parties are a preferred way to swing. The only reason we don't host our own is because our modest one-bedroom condo isn't big enough!