Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Hello World....

Ok, I just like that statement. ...LOL. Austin and I have been so busy lately. I am still thinking about the couple that we played with on 7/27. It was really hhhhhot and I am hoping that they would like to see us again soon.

We met a new couple this weekend. Very sexy...we actually had "just dinner" with them and it was fine. We have instituted a "no playing on the first date" rule. Um...actually, I guess we were suppose to have that all of the time- we just never followed it!!

Anyway, it feels like our swinging activities are starting to pick up again. Austin has been chatting with a bunch of new couples. Not sure where that will go.

So, I have been doing a lot of yoga lately. It has been so wonderful and cleansing. I can't say why but I feel like I just need this in my life right now. By the way...I am happy to say that we have initiated Sam into the wonderful world of yoga!! I have this feeling that he is going to be hooked as well!!

To Sheryl and Greg--A Swinger's convention?? Hmmm...hadn't considered it but that may be fun!! We will have to look into that :)

No comments: