Tuesday, August 05, 2008

My Star Trek Character...

This is so not like me!!!

Your results:
You are Deanna Troi
































Deanna Troi
85%
Uhura
80%
Will Riker
70%
Jean-Luc Picard
60%
James T. Kirk (Captain)
55%
An Expendable Character (Redshirt)
55%
Leonard McCoy (Bones)
45%
Beverly Crusher
45%
Geordi LaForge
40%
Data
38%
Mr. Scott
35%
Chekov
35%
Spock
29%
Worf
25%
Mr. Sulu
15%
You are a caring and loving individual.
You understand people's emotions and
you are able to comfort and counsel them.


Click here to take the Star Trek Personality Quiz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's funny how we perceive ourselves ... I see you as this character. You rock! And as far as being yoga snob, yeah -- I don't see that. I see you as a woman very in tune with herself, and yoga is a method to get there.

Signed,
your "not so secret admirer" who is looking forward to seeing you guys again SOON :D