Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Beauty...

I have noticed that swingers are so diverse...The stereotype is that swingers are...

male: leisure suit, large medallion, condom-stuffed pants, slicked back hair, shaved "down there"
female: sexy blonde (natural or in a can), excessive make up, boob job, red fingernails, shaved "down there"

Not saying that swingers aren't focused on physical attractiveness...it just means that the definition of attractiveness varies. It's just like high school. You see "beautiful people," nerds, jocks, artsy folks, etc. that are swingers. Umm...I guess we never grew up.

What is beautiful to us? We like people that are fun, confident, and intelligent. Yes, we must be attracted to them. So I am embarrassed to say this but we like physical attractiveness. When attractiveness is combined with intelligence, my knees melt. Our favorite couple values (and possesses) these qualities as well.

I probably have more beauty products than the average person. I have a million little tubes and bottles. I have exfoliators for my face, body, legs, lips, and other places. I have special lotions, cleansers, and masks. I enjoy pampering myself. Today I did a facial treatment. This summer has been hot and I have struggled to keep moisture in my skin. Hubby thinks I have too many products...but he loves the results of the concoctions. He he!!

No comments: