Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Dating

So hubby and I are dating again- Only this time, we are dating couples. I

remember meeting our first couple. We were both so nervous, yet excited. We met them and the thrill left- there was absolutely 0% attraction. We were disappointed but realized that it would take time to meet the right couple.

Our next date was a few weeks later. This was a couple that we had chatted with for weeks. They seemed really nice. Again, our anticipation and excitement escalated. We both prepared for our date...I ran around asking hubby what he thought about outfits. What should I wear? I didn't want to look too sexy...After all, we wanted to get to know the couple, not instantly jump into bed. I didn't want to look too conservative, either. I found a common middle ground.

We drove to the restaurant. The ride was filled with excitement. We reviewed our rules and talked about what we wanted to get out of our initial meeting. We laughed and held hands. I felt like I was in high school again.

We arrived before them. My first thought was...oh no, they aren't coming. But I was wrong...they were there waiting for us. We hadn't been stood up.

This couple was different. We all clicked. It was amazing. This was our first really good date.

No comments: