Friday, August 11, 2006

Disclosing the Secret

Being a swinger is a secret that stays between you, your spouse, and your playmates. However, sometimes, you need to be able to talk to someone about what you are experiencing. Today, I confided in a relative. I told her that Austin and I are swingers.

I knew that she would be cool about it. I knew that she wouldn't "out me" to friends and relatives. A few days before I told her, I called and said that I had found out that a good friend was a swinger. She seemed shocked but also curious. She started asking questions about the swinging...how does she do it, when, etc.

Ok, the test was over and she didn't freak out. Three days later (today), I called her and said that I am really the swinger. She was surprised but did not judge. Instead, she was supportive. More later...

No comments: