Friday, August 18, 2006

First weekend without a swing activity

This is our first weekend without a scheduled "port" activity. Austin and I were just saying to ourselves how strange it is to have a totally swing-free weekend. We were going to go to a party tomorrow but decided that the ratio of "people we don't want to meet" versus "those we do want to meet" was not positive.

Don't get excited...We don't play every weekend. We just seem to go to parties and meet new couples. It's funny, there are some couples out there that want to live vicariously through others without "tasting port." Whenever we meet one of these couples, we know almost instantly...they are eager and wide-eyed but never concrete. Sometimes these relationships are fun...the sexual banter is very arousing. It is nice to flirt without the pressure. I call it "osmotic port" because these couples want to live vicariously through us and taste port through a cyberspace type of osmosis.

Our goal is to find two couples that we can play with regularly. We really want to be able to develop long-term friendships. Or should I say...friendships with benefits!! Perhaps our two couples will also dig each other and we could have a fun time with all three couples playing together...yes, I know how hard it is to find two couples that are compatible...but I can hope for three, can't I? Gina and Blake, know a third cool couple??? :)

So...this weekend we are going to have some "couple time." Austin loves swinging but also loves his time with me. I love the fact that after all of our years together, I can still turn him on. He still says that I am hot!! So this weekend, we are going to just do fun things. Hummm...what kind of fun things can two people do together???

No comments: