Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Gina and Blake

This post is about Gina and Blake. We met them a few months ago but it seems like we have known them forever. We met and instantly liked them. They are very similar to us...quirky, smart, and devoted to animals. We have played with them multiple times and each time has been better than the previous time...Austin loves playing with Gina. He thinks that she is incredibly sexy. I must admit that I love watching Austin play with Gina. Actually, I love watching everyone. On Sunday, Blake licked Gina's breasts and looked up at me...wow it was so sensual...so hot. Then...well, I won't bore you with the torrid details.

We have played with other couples, but really seem to click the best with Gina and Blake. Gina is going to have surgery; we won't have a chance to play for a few months. She is going into the hospital on Friday. She even bought new shoes for the hospital.

No comments: