Sunday, August 06, 2006

Fun New Couple


So...our date went well. We always meet new couples in a public location. Today, we met in a Chinese restaurant. I have to mention that I don't like Chinese food. It is usually too heavy for me. But...Chinese food seems to be a favorite with the general public so it is a "safe" bet when meeting people.

We arrived first and sat at the door to wait for them. The restaurant was somewhat empty. We try to pick "non peak"times. So, we sat and waited...

We saw them walk up. They were adorable; they both had wonderfully friendly smiles and attitudes (hummm...I will call them Daniel and Vanessa). We sat in one of those circular booths. You know, the ones that make you feel like you are about ten years old.

Let me digress...Seating arrangements are sometimes stressful. Do you sit next to your partner or your potential play partner (Daniel)? Do you make the decision or do you ask? Anyway, I ended up sitting next to Vanessa....which was fine with me.

So we ended up chatting about all kinds of things...they seem very fun. Before we met them I told hubby that based on their pictures, they may be more experienced than we wanted. But...their profile was really cute so we decided to meet them. We spent time asking them about their experiences. Fortunately, we are on the same page with what we want out of a swing relationship. Will keep you posted...

No comments: