Monday, August 21, 2006

Scheduling...and Other Impossibilities


Before we began this adventure, Austin and I were incredibly busy. We both are active professionals and supervise large staffs of people. We were both working 60+ hours a week. So...of course it makes sense that we would add another "activity" into our already congested life. LOL!!

Who would have known that swinging is work?? Making dates, rearranging times, juggling activities... all of these things are time consuming. I could make a fortune setting up dates for swingers. I could open a swinger appointment setting service and bring a level of efficiency to swinging. :)

So this weekend seems like it could end up being pretty full. We have been invited to dinner, a meet and greet, and to hang out with friends....and to top it all off, I want to get in at least three workouts between now and Sunday. I think Austin and I will definitely need to take some time off ;).

Just to reiterate...I don't want you to think that Austin and I are always playing. We aren't...it's just that we are trying to find those two...possibly three couples that we can play regularly with. This means "interviewing couples" LOL. I say "interviewing" because sometimes when I meet couples, I feel like they are interviewing us. I told Mark (of Rachel and Mark) about a time when I felt that the couple interviewed us. He thought that was pretty damn funny.

So far, we definitely see ourselves as long-time friends of Gina and Blake. Right now, there is at least one other couple that we believe could be long term...but we will suspend judgment for now. So...we will keep you updated about our "circle of port" LOL

No comments: