Monday, August 21, 2006

"Shake it like a polaroid picture..." Outcast

Ok, I only like a few Outcast songs. I think some of their music borders on just plain weird...Anyway, I do like the above quote...I love to shake it like a polaroid picture.

I digress...:) Ok, this post is really about pictures; specifically, the pictures on this site and on our swinger profile. I love taking pictures. I have hundreds, perhaps thousands of pictures that represent different phases of my life. Our swinger profile has over 30 pictures mostly of me.

I am always nervous posting pictures. Our swinger profile gets a lot of attention...some of it from people that we don't want attention from. I have thought about limiting the number of pictures on our site...but this may not solve our problem. I am a very private person. I know it is hard to believe. But...I am really private with my pictures. Newsflash...If I have given you pictures (and I occasionally do), it means that I really trust you.

On this site, I am limiting pictures because of privacy AND I want to maintain anonymity. Also, this is not an X-rated site so all of the pictures will be clothed...unless someone signs my guest book and says otherwise. That's a plug for my guestbook!!

No comments: