Thursday, November 30, 2006

Threesomes for me-somes!!

So I am chatting with a potential couple for me-Carter and Alley. They seem really adorable, funny, and sexy. I like them a lot. We have been chatting and have spoken a couple of times on the phone. They like the fact that I am married and am not a single woman out to snare a man. Speaking of that...little known fact: When I was in highschool I had a few "friends" that thought I was trying to steal their boyfriends. I never understood that. Anyway, back to the story at hand. So, I am looking forward to meeting Carter and Alley.

Blake and Gina phoned and we chatted for a while. They are such sweeties. Austin and I have a lot of plans for them when we see them again (face lick!!).

Sam and Yancey are doing well. Sam is out of town. He has to get back soon so I can have my MFM action with Austin.

No comments: