Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Do you believe that women ejaculate?

The concept of female ejaculation is a hotly debated topic. Interestingly, I had never really heard of female ejaculation or "squirting" before we began swinging. Now, it seems like there are a disproportionate amount of squirters within swinging. P.S. see Danni654's squirting video.

So, do I personally, believe in female ejaculation? Yes, I do. We played with a squirter and I actually had to stop the action to go and see what the "fluid" was like. Of course, I initially thought that it was urine. However, after actually seeing the fluid, I was dumbfounded and actually had to go to the medical literature to research. Seems like there are multiple theories as to why this happens and even medical experts contradict each other.

So, what do you think about squirting? Do you squirt, do you know a squirter? Leave your comments and let me know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do believe women can squirt, although I've never seen it in real life (yet, anyway). And, I've read that any woman can LEARN to squirt. I'm willing to learn just about anything ... so if you find some reliable information on the "how to," please share it with the masses.