Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Random Thoughts 3

  1. What is one thing that people can't tell by looking at you? I am a genetic freak! I have an extra bone in my left hand and am actually missing a rib bone on my left side . Also, I an a true nerd...I started taking college classes at 12.
  2. What is your favorite cartoon/cartoon character? Hercules...
  3. What are your secret loves? The shows Charmed and Sex in the City, drinking out of the bottles in the fridge (don't worry, friends that come over are never subjected to these bottles). I also love Austin's smell, and precum...yes, that's right. For some reason, I think it is sexy on a primal level. It is so manly. I also love the extremes...bald men and men with long hair. Berrytinis and strawberry margharitas are great as well. I also secretly love studying unusual lifestyles. Ever hear about people called "cutters" or "bulls" Google them. Quite interesting research I say. And yes, we do watch FOX news...we are bad liberals.
  4. What are your secret dislikes? Bad children, Bad children, Did I say bad children?
  5. City Dweller/Urbanite or Suburbanite? Suburbanite
  6. What is your favorite sport? Sex...athletic sex he he.
  7. What is your dream job? Um...besides diva of the universe? Probably cult leader lol. Something aout having people worship me, give me money, and pledge allegiance that is just too damn funny.
  8. What are the cutest names that you have been called recently? The little shoe whore and pumpkin head.
  9. What is the shortest guy that you have had sex with? Um, 5'5"
  10. Who was your first boyfriend? George in Kindergarten. I threatened him and said he had to be my boyfriend or I would get my friend to beat him up. Needless to say, he developed a fondness for me.
  11. Have you ever cheated? No...i have always been honest about my non-monogamy.
  12. Has anyone ever cheated on you? Not that they will admit :). I would get my friends from question 10 to beat him up.

No comments: