Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Whirlwind!

Life is a whirlwind...We just moved and I am so exhausted. It seems like work projects are all due this week and I am feeling a tad overwhelmed! Anyway, you don't want to hear about my work stress. You want to hear about my swinging adventures :)

I played with my couple last week. Very I don't think I have given them names...So...I think I will call them Allen and Tabitha. Tabitha is a sexy brunette and Allen is a complete gentleman who happens to be HUGE. You would never guess from looking at him. I was absolutely amazed. Did I say HUGE? Now, I am not one of those women who is obsessed with size. In fact, some of my worst experiences have been with well-endowed men. I prefer a man who knows how to work what he has. However, I must say that Allen definitely knows how to use what he has.

Tomorrow, Sam is joining us for another MFM. He is absolutely sexy. He helped us move and all of that lifting that he and Austin did was a real turn-on.

Blake and Gina are coming for Thanksgiving dinner...well, a pseudo-Thanksgiving dinner. With vegetarian turkey and all!

We are also having guests this weekend. A fun couple that we visited a month ago. They are our third and final potential "circle of port" couple.

No comments: