Sunday, March 18, 2007

Another update with no pics

I haven't taken any new pics lately. For some reasaon, I have been having a "my body needs some work" week. Every now and then I get in this mood where I just don't feel all that great about my body. Of course Austin tries to remedy this by giving me compliments. However, I always tell him that he is biased.

Blake, Gina, Yancey, and Sam met each other on Thursday. I think it went well. I haven't asked any of the parties how they felt about the meeting. Honestly, I am not sure I want the answer :).

One thing Austin and I talked about was PDA...no not my palm pilot or pocket pc. Personal Display of Affection. Austin is a lot more affectionate than me. He likes to cuddle and kiss and all of that other "mushy" stuff. I am not overly demonstrative with my affections. I hold hands in public and may give a few pecks, but any more would be excessive. Austin is much more affectionate, even with our play partners. I must admit, its funny seeing your life partner in public with another woman while thinking "get a room." LOL. Gina is a cuddle kissy bunny as well and when they get together...Anyhow, we had a very interesting conversation.

Austin really holds back with me; I know this. One thing he likes about swinging is that he gets an opportunity to be with someone who enjoys that type of affection.

After dinner, I was able to finally give Austin his holiday gift. Gina and I enjoyed Austin for a threesome. :) Austin is still thanking me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gina here. I just like affection, whether it's public or private. It's easy for Austin and me to get carried away with the PDA, and forget momentarily that your feelings and Blake's are more important than giving vent to our feelings every second. Out of respect for your feelings and for Blake's, the two of us should keep it to a reasonable level. Please bear with us while we figure it out.

Anonymous said...

P.S. (Gina again) We definitely liked Sam and Yancey... we hope to see them again, and soon :-).

Anonymous said...

Your body does NOT need work, and your friends are yummy and delightful. Case closed!
"Yancey"