Monday, March 19, 2007

Visiting with Sam

Sam came over last Sunday to visit. All I am going to say is that it was very very fun. Austin was helping a friend all day and said that I could invite Sam over to visit if I wanted. So, I did. This was the first time that I played with someone on my own...besides my couple. It was quite fun. I really think that Sam and Yancey are fantastic and was really happy to have this experience.

Next week Austin is going out of town and I am going to spend the night with Gina and Blake. I am pretty excited about seeing them. BTW...Seems like Gina, Blake, Sam, and Yancey may like each other after all. I have to just wait and see what unfolds.

Regarding pictures...I am still not feeling like taking any. However, I really need some new pictures. I am just not motivated at this time. Any ideas???

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey sweet-thang! so is Sam the M or the F of the Sam/Yancey couple? lol

FYI: your photo link (RH sidebar) doesn't appear to be working. Would luv to see your pics!

Can't get that lush-icious skin outta my mind.

xoxo, Danni
http://danni654.blogspot.com