Sunday, April 01, 2007

A party, a threesome, and more craziness!!

First, I apologize for the delay in my posts. Austin and I had an internet problem and finally got it resolved yesterday. So, I have lots of news to discuss.

Austin was out of town so I went to visit Gina and Blake and had a little threesome fun with them. this picture is before the action began. Blake snapped this picture as I relaxed with a glass of wine.
We moved to the bedroom and the three of us began enjoying each other. There were many things going on and I absolutely loved it. Afterwards, we were so tired and completely spent. I really have to admit that it was absolutely incredible. Austin and I also had a party...and guess what...we had about 20 people and three of the couples were swingers (not including Austin and me)! This was our first time mixing vanilla and non-vanilla friends. of course, the vanilla couples did not know that swingers were present...wouldn't want to emotionally scar anyone. By the way, Blake and Gina and Sam and Yancy were present along with another couple (I can't remember their pseudonym). It was an uber fun time!!

We are going to a swinger meet-and-greet in TN this summer. I guess we are becoming less like "newbies" and more like "old timers." We aren't going alone...we are going with another couple...LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, spicy pictures! And even more so now that we've met "Gina" and "Blake". You sure do know how to throw a party!
"Yancey"

Unknown said...

Gee, I pictured myself right there in the mix.

;-)

xoxo, Danni
http://danni654.blogspot.com

P.S. Cya soon, I hope!