Tuesday, April 24, 2007

How Knowledgeable Are You On Sexual Euphemisms?

I bought a book a few weeks ago, The Contemporary Dictionary of Sexual Euphemisms by Jordan Tate. Many of these phrases are derived from racial or sexual stereotypes. A few are derived from politics. LOL...It is interesting to read the origins of phrases.

So...How many eupehemisms do you recognize?

  • sweater puppies
  • taking the skin boat to tuna town
  • shooting putty at the moon
  • Blind Houdini
  • Dirty Sanchez
  • pearl necklace
  • box lunch at the 'Y'
  • paddle the pickle
  • paint the pickle
  • Reaganomics
  • postman
  • Little Dutch Boy
  • Little Red Riding Hood
  • Challenger
  • Beverly Hillbilly
  • Rodeo
  • George Walker

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need this dictionary, clearly, because a lot of these I do NOT know (what kind of swinger am I anyway?!?)

* sweater puppies

Breasts?

* taking the skin boat to tuna town

Gettin' sum

* shooting putty at the moon

Cuming in the air (?)

* Blind Houdini

Not sure, but I do like blindfolds (LOL)

* Dirty Sanchez

Have no idea

* pearl necklace

BJ with the proceeds working either out of the mouth, or just cumming on the face. I've sported this look before ;-)

* box lunch at the 'Y'

Yummy!! I like to back that lunch!

* paddle the pickle

Jerking off (?)

* paint the pickle

I'm guessing what ones penis looks like after some good sexin'

* Reaganomics

No idea. Maybe I just need an urban dictionary ...

* postman
* Little Dutch Boy
* Little Red Riding Hood
* Challenger
* Beverly Hillbilly
* Rodeo
* George Walker

Hmmm ? These I have no idea.

I failed. hahaha