Tuesday, April 24, 2007

My Second Guest Author...

I am so excited...I have my second guest blogger. We met Abby and Sean last year. They are a very sweet and sexy couple. I am happy that Abby decided to share some of her adventures with us. Enjoy...

I saw him in person for the first time. His pictures just didn't do him justice. And the pictures didn't capture his laid back personality and "anything goes" attitude. He talked, but just for a minute or two. Talking wasn't the reason we had met that day.

He pulled me to him ... and even before he did, I was nervous. Nervous with anticipation. Would he find me as attractive as I found him? Maybe he would find me too chunky or something. His pulling me to him told me the answers to my questions and silly female insecurities.

He kissed me. Such tender lips ... I felt his breath on me. He looked at me, and kissed me again. I felt a surge ... a surge of blood going strait to my nether regions. He then began kissing my neck ... and I realized that I felt his hands in some wonderful places. He was caressing my abdomen, caressing my back, and his hands found their way to my breasts. In a New York minute, he had my bra on the floor.He pulled my shirt over my head and there I was exposing him to my breasts. He caressed them with ease ... he caressed them with the intensity of a man who knew just how women loved to feel a man's hand. He kissed them, and concentrated on sucking my nipples.I pulled his shirt over his head. What a sight. Such a manly chest before my eyes. He let me caress his chest. He let me gently suck his nipples.

He watched as I kissed his chest and found my hands on his pants button ... he didn't stop me as I undid his pants, unzipped his pants, and watched his pants fall to the floor. My eyes lit up as he was completely exposed, without underwear.

He quickly let my jeans fall to the floor, and gently let my thongs fall there too. Both of us naked, he led me upstairs. With my hand in his, he led me to the bed, He turned me to face him, as he caressed my body with his hands, then with his mouth. His mouth roamed my entire body. When he found himself on the insides of my thighs, I shuttered. He placed me on the bed on my back, and gently motioned my legs to part. I eagerly helped with that process.

He first rubbed the outside of my pussy with his fingers, enjoying the folds and the wetness. He then parted my lips and put his finger inside the honey jar. He pulled his finger out, and sucked my juices right off. "You taste good, Ray," he said with a heavy, husky voice. My nipples were standing at his attention as he placed his mouth on my pussy.

Oh the feeling. Oh my. He explored me with masterful skill. He quickly found all the buttons that made me squirm. He placed his hands on my thighs to keep me from scooting away from him. He was about to make me cum, but I had to stop him. For I knew of more pleasure that were to bestow us.

You see, my boyfriend was in the next room with his girlfriend. Joseph comes to our room and says, "it's time." Drew, my new love, looked at me puzzled and I said, "I assure you, baby, you will like what you see."

We walked into the next room very very quietly. There tied to the bed with a blindfold on was Jenny. Oh sweet Jenny. She was enjoying her own pleasures that I knew so well. Joseph had shared with me his plans for Jenny, and as promised, I didn't say a word. Why ruin a wonderful surprise?

Quietly, Drew and I walked to the bed. Simultaneously, Joseph, Drew, and I all started caressing her. She jumped, but only a second. She didn't expect to feel six hands caressing her body; enjoying her breasts, her nipples ... who's kisses are those? Who's tongue do I feel? Only the three of us knew.

As Drew and I were taking care of Jenny's beautiful breasts, Joseph leans in and pushes his erection in her wet, tight pussy. Jenny gasps. She has no control over what her lovers are doing to her body. She arches her back with complete ecstasy, as she cums all over Joseph's cock. He can't hold back any longer. Her body feels too good to him ... sweet creamy pussy is more than any man can stand. He cums. Drew removes her blindfold and I untie her hands. She blinks, adjusting to the light as she sees her three lovers ... her lovers who have satisfied her in a way that she has craved for a long time.

Drew lays me down and fucks me hard ... the sight of seeing Joseph fuck Jenny was more than he could take. Every thrust he made was incredible and intense. He rubbed my insides in such the right way ... before I knew it, everyone in the room knew I was cumming -- oh how hard I came. I arched my back and released ... and a second later, Drew was cumming too.

We looked over and Jenny and Joseph. Joseph had another hard on just watching us, Jenny was speechless. And wet. In an instant, we found ourselves in the arms of our own partners, turned on like we've never known after sharing the most precious thing to each of us ... our own lovers.

Hmm...I want to be Jenny. I have been tied up before, but not with six hands on me. That would be incredible. Thanks Abby for getting us all wet!!

No comments: