Friday, April 13, 2007

More About Me...Because, As Sam Would Say- "It's All About Me"

I am an easy person to like because...
  • I am somewhat animated (good entertainment value I suppose)
  • Fun, Fun, Fun, and did I say fun?
  • I value friendship
  • I am laidback
  • I am not a Judger
  • I am a positive person
  • I love to smile...make me smile and you will be smiling, too
  • I am a genuine person
  • I am very low maintenance
I am a hard person to like because...
  • I am frivolous (who posts a link to their body products line on their blog?)
  • I am a germ-a-phobe
  • I am a hypochondriac
  • I do not have a good conceptualization of time (if I am on time, the universe is out of alignment)
  • I love my animals more than I like most vanilla people
  • I am not "kid friendly"
  • I have very few friends so if I say I like you, I truly like and respect you
  • I am directionally-challenged

My Latest Obsessions

  • Waxing- playmates, can I get an AMEN?
  • Fall Out Boy- just creative lyrics...who talks about an arms race with such humor?
  • Bones- you know, the socially inept scientist...no wait, that's me
  • The Skeptic's Guide to the Universe Podcast- love it love it...great critical thinking
  • My teeth-my parents were right when they said that straight teeth would make me feel better...almost done with braces
  • Austin's hair- i love it
  • John Mayer or is it Meyer?- such a sexy dude
  • Zumba- a truly incredible workout...who wouldn't love a workout with a "spank that ass" move
  • lip gloss- smooth kissable lips...with flavor
  • glitter eyeliner- shiny, happy things excite me
  • cute flats- as a self proclaimed shoe-a-holic I am finally moving away from heels.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked your "all about me" blog, because everyone needs a space where it's all about them!

That being said, you said three things that you considered hard to like about you:

# I love my animals more than I like most vanilla people
# I am not "kid friendly"
# I have very few friends so if I say I like you, I truly like and respect you


I am the exact same way on these points - and I'd never say that's hard to like, because these statements require so much self-awareness and honesty, and if that's something that's hard to like, well, as I like to say on occasion "screw 'em and not in a good way".

I don't have children by choice because I know my limits with them. I adore my animals, unlike most people, they are not mean and hateful and like me for me. And meeting real and honest people who like me in return - well, that's why I have few friends, but those friends are good ones that have lasted over the years.

Have a good one!

R. (rpu3 on SB)

Unknown said...

Sweet, buttery PortTaster, you and I have a lot in common...more than you know. Interested?
{wink}
xoxo, Danni
http://danni654.blogspot.com

p.s. will you be at Leather & Lace this weekend?

Anonymous said...

Well -- if these are all you can bring to the table, you CERTAINLY are not hard to get along with:

I am a hard person to like because...

* I am frivolous (who posts a link to their body products line on their blog?)

This is good information. Good skin is a goal ALL of us (do ya hear me, men?) should have. Who the hell wants to look older???

* I am a germ-a-phobe

After suffering miserably with some terrible virus about a month ago, I think I may become one as well!

* I am a hypochondriac

So folks learn that and go from there. :) -- no harm.

* I do not have a good conceptualization of time (if I am on time, the universe is out of alignment)

Unfortunately, I work for a micromanager who stands at the window and watches who's on time and who is not. Drives me BANANAS. I am not a clock watcher; I usually leave late, so I never take time away, and usually donate more. People who are "timely," though, hate people like us.

* I love my animals more than I like most vanilla people

I live with more animals than I do vanilla (or otherwise) people.

* I am not "kid friendly"

Me either. Oh wait. I have one. My bad. HAHAHAHAHA -- but I don't go ga-ga over other people's kids; and in the swing world, I'd rather NOT talk about the kids ... so many other "yummy" things to talk about :)

* I have very few friends so if I say I like you, I truly like and respect you

Here here!

* I am directionally-challenged

Much better to be directionally-challenged than horizontally challenged. :)