Wednesday, April 11, 2007

My First Guest Author...

I am so excited...I have my first guest blogger, Gina. Gina provided the following post. Perhaps she will be a regular contributor. Come to think of it...I wonder if I can convince Blake, Sam, or Yancey to be a guest blogger...hmmm. It would be interesting to have a guest blogger. Enjoy.

Spoiling My Beloved "Blake"

As you can see from the pictures of our FMF, our dear author and I enjoyed making Blake the center of attention.

An aside: I can't keep referring to her as "Dear Author", and she's conveniently never given herself a pseudonym. I'll call her Diana, after the Greek goddess of the moon. She'll like that.

What guy wouldn't like having two women to himself for an evening? Not many. I'm not into women sexually, but I enjoy seeing Blake happy. I also enjoy seeing him with Diana. They are into each other, and the sight of them together is so erotic.

Seeing your loved one get excited from a new perspective, and seeing a beautiful and intelligent woman get turned on by being with him, is really hot for me...this was one of the biggest surprises about swinging. With Diana in particular, the obvious contrast in their skin color is a huge turn-on. Then there are their smiles, their moans... and Diana is blessed with the ability to have orgasms at the drop of a hat.

We started in the living room with some wine, where Blake took the picture of Diana on our loveseat. We moved into the bedroom, where Blake put the camera on a bookshelf and set it up to take a picture once every minute. Then we all kissed, caressed, sucked and nibbled each other standing up.

After a few minutes of that, Diana and I laid Blake out on the bed and went to serious work on him. Diana slowly crawled up his body until she was sitting on his face, while I went down on him. Later, he got to go from one of us to the other at will, with both of us looking up at him adoringly. Lots of other fun things happened, but a play-by-play description isn't what I'm after here.

A good time was had by all, and all were in harmony. I had a smile on my face the whole time, seeing how happy my beloved was... and also knowing I'd get to be the center of attention soon, between him and the amazing Austin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, that is very fun! I think you should invite other guest bloggers too.