Sunday, May 13, 2007

Busy Weekend- First MFM without Austin

Ever do something that feels so surreal that you just can't believe you are doing it?? He he!! I had my first MFM without Austin. Gina went to visit Austin this weekend and I went to visit Blake and "sexy mystery man." I say "sexy mystery man" because I gave him an alias a while ago and can't remember it. Ha!! I knew that it was only a matter of time before that happened. But anyway, I had a fabulous time and I hope they know just what an incredible time I had...I wanted to take pictures but alas...we were busy! Then "sexy mystery man" cooked breakfast mmm!!!

So, Blake, do I really taste like honey??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, you HUSSY! I am so jealous!
"Yancey"

Anonymous said...

You called them Bridgett and Jude way back in March. And yes, you taste like honey . . . or is it maple syrup? I'll have to spend more time experimenting.