Monday, May 21, 2007

Busy With Life




It just occurred to me that I haven't written in over a week. We have been so busy with life. I was offered a new job but decided to decline. That was a really tough decision for me...however, a move just did not feel right at this moment. Also, I have had chronic insomnia and this weekend was the first weekend that I was actually able to sleep.




Blake and Gina came over on Friday and we had a wonderful time. I think I drank way too much wine...it doesn't take much. I am not a drinker at all so when I do partake, it impacts me very quickly.
We are headed up north this weekend to play with friends that we met a few months ago. They are very sensitive about pictures so don't expect any on this site LOL! I have not mentioned them on this blog out of respect for their privacy. They have been swinging for about 5 years and are very discrete (Austin and I really like that).
I was talking to Gina about how we both have become "more relaxed" about people who know about our lifestyle. To update you...once upon a time, we were terrified of others finding out. I am still concerned, but not as paranoid as I was before. Right now, there are only three people that we have told. My cousin, Austin's sister, and Austin's friend (or should I sayEx-friend).
I am babbling right now...I guess I still need to catch up on my sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ex-Friend?? Is this over because he blabbed to his mom? What a damn shame. BTW, those jeans look marvelous on you, girl! I wish I could wear low riders ... by booty is too round so the butt part never sits right on me. I can do low(er) rise, but not the ultra low. You look great in these! Nice Ass :)