Sunday, May 06, 2007

Hey There!!

I am recovering from a super busy week. This week was exceptionally difficult- It is always difficult when you are seen as an "expert." Sometimes I wonder how I do not go insane from my job; well, perhaps I am already and do not realize it :).

We had dinner with Sam and Yancey this week. MMMM! Dinner was lovely except that at the end of dinner, I saw a roach crawling on the wall. It definitely was a mood breaker. I am such a germ-a-phobe and I expect to have at least one nightmare about this.

A few days after dinner, Austin had an MFM with Sam and Yancey. Of course I bet it was hot and sexy. I can only imagine some of the things that Austin and Sam did to Yancey. The thought is really hot and of course my body is responding at this moment wink wink. I can't wait for Sam and Austin to reciprocate.

Anyway, at this moment, I am feeling a little sick. My nose is running and my eyes are red and itchy. I am convinced that I am getting a cold or having a severe allergic reaction. I vote for the allergic reaction. This could also be exacerbated by my insonmina. I have always had difficulty remaining asleep...as I get older, it seems to get worse. So...I have bad allergies and I can't sleep. Jealous??

Anyway, I am hoping to see Sam and Austin this week. He he!! I am also hoping to do a photoshoot with Austin this week.

No comments: