Monday, June 11, 2007

Weekend Update

Bridget came over on Friday to hang out with Austin and me. She is an absolutely beautiful woman. I think I mentioned that she looks like Andie McDowell. We all went out for dinner...Thai of course. After dinner we had a drink and then the port began. The three of us had a fabulous time. The next morning, my mom showed up at 7:00 to pick me up for a roadtrip.

The morning reminded me of being a teenager. The three of us got up to search for "swinger residue." Fortunately, my mother did not ask any questions regarding the "pretty brunette" at our house at 7 in the morning. LOL!!

I left to go on the roadtrip with my mom and Austin went to visit Gina and Blake...Bridget was there as well. Austin reported that he had a wonderful time.

I am really looking forward to seeing Gina and Blake soon. I am also looking forward to seeing Sam. He sent a very cute email and I am definitely craving my Sam time. I haven't seen him or Yancey for a while and I miss them!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww, thanks, We miss you too!
"Yancey"