Sunday, October 07, 2007

Two couples raise eyebrows in trendy town...

I have a new term...blog-worthy. It describes something that is so funny and/or sexy that it deserves to be mentioned on my blog. Well, something occured this Friday that was blog worthy.

The scene: a sparsely populated trendy eating spot. A couple arrives holding hands and waits for another couple. The second couple arrives and the two couples embrace. During dinner small kisses occur and both women have their legs squeezed under the table. The server arrives and asks if we want one check or two. We say "two" and she hurries away. A while later, she reappears. She is flustered and begins to apologize, "I think I divided the bill wrong...think I got the couples wrong." Crickets, crickets...

Of course Austin and I thought that this was hysterical and chatted about it all of the way home. Who was with whom??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too, too funny!!!

Greg and Sheryl said...

Cute!