Sunday, December 16, 2007

Hot Party This Weekend


Austin and I went to a hot party this weekend at Burke and Amanda's house. We met Burke and Amanda when we first started out. Funny...I have been trying to get them to agree to a threesome with me for a while. LOL
This weekend, I got to play with Burke and a new couple...Drew and Dylan (female). Very tasty I must say. Dylan reminds us of Bridget (of Bridget and Jude fame). She is incredibly sexy with these deep brown eyes. Drew is a sweetie and very attentive!We are having dinner with them in a few weeks.
We also met another really nice couple Barett and Tom. They emailed us today and we are planning to meet with them as well.
Here is the outfit that I wore. Unfortunately, I don't have the cleavage for the front but the back is very sexy. By the way, Austin purchased this outfit for me...surprise surprise!!




No comments: